As a certified insurance broker, Immo La Terrasse offers you a wide range of insurance policies from numerous providers (AG Insurance, Baloise, AXA, BDM, Allianz, IBIS Insurance, Vivium,…). Naturally, property owners know they need to take out insurance against fire, but what about contents insurance? Who is responsible for taking out fire insurance if my holiday home is rented out? We offer advice in relation to these and other queries. We also offer advice on insurance claims.